Followers

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Wowza!! This is my last post for 2013, I can't believe the year is over and it's already time for 2014 to begin. I want to thank all my followers for faithfully following me this past year and I hope that you continue to support me throughout 2014. Today is my day to be the Design Team member spotlighted for Scrapbook Stamp Society and Crafty Card Gallery so I hope I do both great places justice with my card!! The month of December, Crafty Card Gallery, is highlighting snowflakes and with the new digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society I think I've done that. Hope you like it!! Oh by the way do you like that Heart Border around the digi? The border was made with a new die cut from Scrapbook Stamp Society and it's called Hearts A Flutter Die!!
Products used to make this card: Bazzill cardstock, Recollections Glitter Cardstock, Quick Kutz Nestling Frame 4, Spellbinder Labels 25, ColorBox Chalk, Memento Ink, Sheri Baldy Besties Die Cuts-Hearts A Flutter Die, ColorBok Glitzy Gem Accents, Forever in Time PopDot Foam Tape, Bobbin Ribbon, Inkadinkado Stamps, Xyron 150, ATG Adhesive, Inkessentials Glossy Accents
This cute little digi is a new one from Sherri Baldy img186 Bestie Boy colored with Copics: YR21, E15, E18, E21, E34, E50, C0, C2, C3, C5, C6, BG70, BG72, BG75, BV20, R27, R29, R39, Y04, Y11, Y13, Y18, B91, B95, B97, YG01, YG06, YG09, G07, Gelly Roll White, Gelly Roll Green Metallic 

Isn't he just the cutest thing?! Plus if you like this little boy with his snowboard there is a girl w/snowboard and another digi where they are together!! Love it!! This was perfect for a boy that has a birthday coming up in January and I couldn't resist!!

Well that's it for me this year!! The next year will have so many good things happening that I can't wait. The main great thing will be that I will bet a new grandbaby or two!! My #2 son and his wife announced they were pregnant on Christmas Day and it's possibly twins!! We will find out the end of January and I can guarantee I will be announcing it if it's twins or not!! So with that great announcement I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, may 2014 be the best year yet!!

3 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Oh Zenita, this is just too cute. I love the new boy digi that you used. Finally boys! lol

Congratulations on your new grandbaby in the upcoming year how very exciting! oh boy twins! lots of diapers for someone.

Smiles Sher

Sandy Hentzel said...

Wow TWINS!!! What a great Christmas present, many happy blessings in 2014! Love the cute card too! Don't forget to link up to SBC challenge #9

Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
Sandy
♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

Shelly said...

Darling card, Zenita! I love Sherri Baldy's stamps.